- MDLIVE™ to offer afterhours care.
- The UHS Patient Portal is free-of-charge, confidential and accessible round-the-clock.
- Every full-time student new to the university must show proof of health insurance that meets the FSU Board of Trustee requirements prior to registration once each year either through completion of a waiver or purchase of the student health insurance offered through FSU.
- Medical records can be picked up or mailed after patients sign a Medical Records Release Form (pdf).
- We realize that the billing process can be confusing, so we are here to help you better understand what you can expect.
- You can check to see if you have any holds by logging into your blackboard site and click on the 'Secure Apps' tab. Once on that page, click on the link titled 'Registration stops/warnings'. Select the term and year you are trying to register for.
University Health Services, Florida State University's fully accredited primary care facility, provides medical care and outreach programs through a team of dedicated professionals. As a student-focused, student-friendly center, its mission is to advance the quality of life for university students,improving academic performance and increasing retention. University Health Services works in conjunction with many university departments, but is part of the Division of Student Affairs to maintain our focus and attention on serving students.
For questions about Health Compliance or Insurance, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
University Health Services is an appointment based wellness center.
Appointments are scheduled by calling the Central Appointment Unit at 850-644-4567. Appointments are required for all clinics including the General Medical Clinics, Psychiatric Clinic, Women’s Clinic, and Allergy Clinic.
If you are experiencing life threatening problems, call 911!!
Please remember to bring your FSU-Card and your insurance card with you to your scheduled appointment and show them to the receptionist when you check in.
Please Arrive On Time! Patients should arrive at least 15 minutes prior to routine appointments. Some appointments will require arrival 1 hour prior to the scheduled time. Please refer to appointment reminder information or inquire in the clinic if you are unsure.
If you are unable to make your scheduled appointment, please call 24 hours in advance to cancel.Read more...